Compliance Corporation is accepting resumes through Thursday, May 3, 2018 for the following position located in St. Inigoes, MD:
Laborer (Paint Prep)
Responsible for the preparation of metal and fiberglass material, units and parts about to be painted including glass beading, sanding, applying fillers and taping.
- Cleans and sands materials as needed.
- Chemically cleans aluminum using an acid solution (ARCAL).
- Applies corrosion resistant coating (IRRADITE) on aluminum items/parts.
- Assist spray painters with other paint preparation processes as required.
- Assist fiberglass technician with fiberglass processes as required.
- Operates and maintains glass bead machines.
- Operates and maintains sanding booth.
- Performs some applications of protective coatings such as paints, stains and varnishes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have knowledge of glass bead machines and sanding booths. Requires knowledge in the handling and disposal of the hazardous materials used.
Must be capable of comprehending and interpreting specifications and military standards. Work from verbal instructions. Must be capable of using tools and machinery required to perform previously listed duties.
Two years of experience in performing the above mentioned functions. Experience in body shop preparation preferred. Experience in fiberglass work a plus.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Extraordinary Physical/Mental Requirement:
Includes bending, stooping, standing and working in cramped and awkward positions, and carrying heavy material and equipment up to 35 lbs. Will lift weights up to 75 pounds, with an average weight of 50 pounds. Predominate hazards exist in operating machinery and equipment and working with chemical cleaners and coatings. Works in a high noise level area. Works in a machine shop environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please “No Phone Calls”