IT & Infosec
Provided NAWCAD St. Inigoes with IT assistance for financial management operations (including computer program development, data insertion, program management, and user training), the incorporation of legacy (both administrative and scientific) programs into the Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) system, and necessary “local” help desk and hardware/software trouble shooting assistance. We also provided base wide support for Local Area Network (LAN) systems aboard St. Inigoes. Compliance Corporation developed, managed, provided operator training, and supported upgrades to various management support programs (tools) for NAWCAD St. Inigoes management. These programs are still utilized to facilitate the management of the bases extensive fiscal and contracting operations.
Compliance Corporation takes pride in delivering customer services and solutions that maximize the use of existing resources while promoting a streamlined integration of practical new technologies. As a result we are able to achieve the highest standards of quality and performance.
Compliance Corporation enables successful IT based services and solutions through the use of effective strategy and committed teams of IT experts. Our strategy is:
- Know our customer’s business processes and industry best practices
- The technology, current, as well, as new and emerging
- Enable your business through practical IT services and solutions
Our IT teams translate technology into benefits! Our expertise, combined with our reliable services and solutions, ensures total IT success to our customers.
Business IT Analysis:
- Knowledgeable in business
- Aware of today and tomorrow’s requirements
- Analysis to fully understand user abilities and concerns
- Knowledgeable of current and new and emerging technologies
- Understands technology implementations and integrations
Dedicated to the design and development of practical, useable and effective solutions
Proven track record of customer success
- Requirements Analysis
- Infrastructure Design and Configuration
- Database Administration
- Programming and Systems Support (Hardware and Software)
- Server/Desktop Maintenance and Support
- Business IT Support
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Compliance Corporation is fully aware of the increased need to protect our customer’s valuable information. Our information technology services and solutions are designed with information security in mind. Our thorough evaluation, analysis and assessment are key to our approach.
Where applicable, we support and strive to emulate the Defense-in-Depth theory of securing information and data. We take this “inside out” measure to ensure customers data in motion and data at rest are as safe and secure as possible.
Compliance Corporation’s philosophy for information security is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Security Evaluation and Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Threat Analysis
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Network Design and Configuration
- Network/Internet Monitoring
- Firewalls and Routers
- VPN Solutions
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- File and directory integrity checker
Infrastructure Design and Configuration
Database Administration – Oracle and Unix
B2B Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Programming and Systems Support (Hardware and Software)
Server/Desktop Maintenance and Support