Antenna Range Support – Compliance Corporation performed services for the Rapid Capability Engineering and Integration Department at St. Inigoes, MD including reverse engineering, fabrication, shipboard shock/vibration testing, climatic environment testing, system disassembly, refurbishment, logistics, assembly, alignment, radio frequency testing, quality control, project/program management and documentation.
Visitor/ Access Control / Telecommunications – Compliance Corporation staffed the main information center for Webster Field in providing information and directions to AIR-4.11 and Webster Field visitors. A sampling of the staffed services included:
- Monitored visitors from 0700 to 1630, Monday through Friday
- Scheduled and maintained Command and building conference rooms and pavilion schedules.
- Received building move requirements and enter into the Information Move Management (IMM) system for processing.
- Notified and coordinated with PAX River Shipping and Receiving Group and requestor for excess equipment or furniture handling
- Liaison between Webster Field and Patuxent River for any telecommunication related matters
- Performed as the central point of contact for AD-4.11.5 and AIR 4.11 personnel to receive, evaluate and act upon telecommunication-related customer complaints, requests for service and repair problems
- Serviced requests into the NAVAIR National Help Desk
- Monitored repairs and when completed, provide Quality Assurance (QA) on service work
Audio/Visual Teleconferencing – Compliance Corporation provided Video Tele-Conference (VTC) and conference room technical expertise in addition to integrated technical support capability for computers, projectors, sound systems, speakers, VTCs connectivity, and hardware and software. Compliance Corporation team members also served as the liaison between AIR-4.11, the PAX NAVAIR Video Tele Conference (VTC) Team, and the Business Telephone Office (BTO) in providing presentation services.